Forever Patriot @EyeQtest
Ballot harvesting. A lady, Donna brooks, works for Bourbon County Clerk office, Paris KY called my mother Tuesday to see if she could mail her a ballot.
My mom has dementia and Donna Brooks knows and no longer can vote. Donna said “noticed they didn’t mail you a ballot this year can I address one and send it” and my mom said YES. My brother is her custodian.
Isn’t this ballot harvesting??????
01:05 PM - Apr 25, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by EyeQtest in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
25 April, 01:28
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
I am tickled you called her out by name!

It depends if she is sending your mom a BLANK one for her guardian to fill out, or is she filling out a BLANK one FOR her and putting it in the mail? The former is not, the latter-- YEP, ballot harvesting!

Either way "Donna brooks, works for Bourbon County Clerk office, Paris KY" is NOW on the radar!😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
25 April, 01:31
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Her guardian can’t fill out a ballot. That’s illegal too. Donna brooks is lifelong friend with family. Her daughter is a physician assistant that SIGNED court papers stating my mom was unable to make decisions on her own. It’s that crazy!!!!!!! Donna knew my mom was incapacitated. Donna is a triple dipper from ky gov salary

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
25 April, 01:34 (E)
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
She tried to call me last week and I wouldn’t take her call 😆😂🤣
Then my pic shows MOm new phone because first part of dementia could find phone had three in two months!! That’s her latest phone number!!! Been diagnosed for four years. I asked “has clerks office ever called about your ballot before?” She said no. I said “that’s cause it’s a presidential election”.