Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Vincent Kennedy VincentCrypt46 X - 8:17 AM · Apr 25, 2024

"America has been played by Israel at minimum on 9/11 by providing false 'Weapons of Mass Destruction' Intel to fool America(ns) into war to remove Saddam to further their Zionist agenda. We fell for it and droned countless souls for this lie.

Israel, seeing how effective this was, knew about the october attacks and welcomed them in to one of the most secure borders in the world. Israel stood down for hours just so they could have a reason to clear out Gaza on the world stage.

If you bring up any of this you are branded an antisemite.

IMO, The truth is probably much worse."

https://twitter.com/Vincen...
09:36 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
25 April, 10:06
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Gotta be careful with this account. The VK account has changed tone and intention many times over the years.

To me, this post looks like misdirection to get us to accept the 9/11 narrative/lie that planes took down the towers. We all know the Jews wired the buildings during construction. If VK does not wish to acknowledge this, then we absolutely have a right to question his motives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
25 April, 10:53 (E)
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
Double Checked and this account is legit...But I didn't get anything regarding the false 911 Plane narrative from this at all...

I read it as: We have been fed lies and false narratives from Zionist Israel to advance their agenda of World Domination takeover and that the Hamas October attack in Israel was allowed by Israel for that same reason...
That it gave Israel the Reason & Green Light to attack and take over Palestine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396