Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"I feel politically homeless most of the time, but this Israel/Palestine conflict has me on an island.

I don’t support Israel or Hamas, I simply support the innocents on all sides.

This position has caused people to call me both a zionist and an antisemite 😂

Is nuance dead?"

From Bio Clandestine
https://t.me/bioclandestin...

Same here ... 💥🔥⚔️✨💖👍
09:19 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
25 April, 09:39
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
The use of antisemite is no different then the use of the word, conspiracy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 April, 09:39
Hamas struck first
hit only civilians
has its HQ in a hospital basement
is part of a cult that condones pedophilia, sex slave keeping, human slave trading, and, treats over half its population as brood mares to produce jihadi.

Muslims live in jewish areas, but jews are not allowed in muslim areas.
Jerusalem was jewish generations before islam was even a gleam in their cult leaders eye.
Islams only mandate is a worldwide caliphate, and every muslim is conditioned from birth to support this.
Islam converts by force... and is the ancestor of the mafia.
Islam lies because it is not constrained by any moral statute, other than 'win, by all means necessary'
projection
victim card
lying

Not sure what their problem is, and I am increasingly of the opinion that those controlling the world, are muslims practicing taqqiya - just like John Brennan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebel MacB @BornRebel
25 April, 09:34
I feel the same. I do not support either side. Plus, what 'news' are we really to believe? I choose just not to talk about it or bring the subject up. Due to 'propaganda' though, I can see how both sides feel about the situation. If I am unable to fully discern the facts, how will the normies be able to?

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
25 April, 09:26
I do not trust anyone in politics any more!!👎