COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
THE VERY BEST PRODUCTS

How the late Bob's Red Mill founder avoided selling out to a food giant and instead transferred ownership to his 700 employees

Smart man. Keep it private.
Keep our foods safe.

https://www.businessinside...
08:06 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
25 April, 12:05
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Bless him. I pray his surviving family and board members won't let their souls be bought

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
25 April, 11:29
Being aware most natural brands have been sold to big corps and bad ingredients added I haven't bought BRM thinking they have as well and didn't want to pay the higher price. Now that I know, I will be buying these products exclusively. Hopefully the corp. is set up to stay the way it is after his death. I'm sure if he set it up as employee-owned, he had the foresight to ensure what happens to it after his death.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Tapper @lst5050
25 April, 10:32
I love his gluten free mixes and have not had any issues with them. Hard to find good GF products.

Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
25 April, 09:49
Hopefully, there are measures in place to KEEP it a private company!!

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
25 April, 09:31
I only use their baking soda but have read ingredients of many other items in the line. I haven’t seen any Bob’s products that are GMO/ bio-engineered.

Am I missing one?

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
25 April, 11:27
In response Jack Seitzinger to his Publication
I've heard for a while that this is the only brand to use as it's not synthetic.

arba happihr @arba
25 April, 08:17
However he did sell out to the GMO companies.
Long time ago.

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
25 April, 10:33
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I had not seen that anywhere and have used his products for the last 5 years or so.