Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Is anyone else stressed out over their 401K accounts? Mine has been disappearing over these last 8 years and I hear different things from different people. Some people say that everything is mirrored to the QFS and others say that it's not . . . Fidelity, TROWE Price and other 401K companies . . . I really wish we all didn't have to stress over the funds that our whole lives labor has earned. What are your thoughts? I have always been the one taking care of my family and I feel so stressed.
01:35 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 April, 10:48
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
I am very grateful. I worked my whole life since the 6th grade and got screwed out of a pension so I know what it's like to get cheated as well due to age discrimination. I had a psychologist tell me that the company I gave a huge chunk of my life too was laying people off at age 39 so they couldn't be sued for age discrimination.
Praying that GOD takes care of all of us if we survive these days. I'm grateful to just be alive as most of my coworkers died young.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396