Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"This guy is about to get memed relentlessly into the ground. πŸ˜‚"

From SpyGate Down
https://t.me/SpyGateDown/3...

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

"NEW - Australian PM Albanese now demands social media platforms to ban memes making fun of him."
From disclosetv
https://t.me/disclosetv/13...

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
09:28 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
24 April, 11:49
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
australia citizens you need and election do over,,i don't think you wanted this one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM NJoy @NJoy
25 April, 01:58
In response TERRY WATCHS to his Publication
Just like the rest of the World, we the people did NOT vote for this muppet to represent Australia.
Albo is your typical β€˜Career Politician’ who has never worked a day outside of the Government system. He’s a bumbling fool & we all know it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 April, 10:38
Which comedy actor does he remind you of?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 April, 09:32
The Ones That screm the loudest!
Me! Me! Meme!, Fire at Will!
Poor basturd! lol

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 April, 09:31
wah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚wah🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣wahπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚