Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 10:48
Had a good birthday today, turned 66 this year.
Nana is gonna have to reclaim this number back, the % of Angels that remained in Heaven!

Steak and a movie, God is Good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
09 February, 11:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Happy birthday Nana! Many blessings to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 February, 05:24
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
TY hun

21 April, 12:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana hello! Hope all is well. Vincent Kennedy posted on twitter about "Anon Landings being our first project we work on as community. Looking for a midsize parcel of land to build a community homestead/retreat. Need fresh water/lake/river access. Anyone know a good piece of land in a good state for something like this?" I immediately thought of you. Aren' you a realtor? And in Tennesse? Well, I thought of you and your expertise. They are asking for suggestions, like what would be the top states. I know KY and TN are beautiful? Dale Hollow Lake is gorgeous. I grew up in IN and that is where we spent our summers. Of course, I don't know if people want places with no snow or not. But anyway wanted to let you know what was going on. I don't know if he posted on Anonup yet. Maybe you will check it out. Thank you again for all your hard work.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
Hello fellow Hoosier born! I am as born and raised in IN also. Spent time in KY and TN, had a little bit of family there. Beautiful areas there, I agree. ❤️
07:12 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by Vlord in this post can reply
23 April, 07:28
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
What area of Indiana do you live in? I'm in Greencastle between Terre Haute and Indianapolis

Vicki Lord @Vlord
23 April, 08:42
Familiar with Greencastle. I lived 37 years in West Lafayette. I do miss the simple Hoosier Hospitality! lol
Great to find a fellow Hoosier. ❤️