Mike Anon @Mike314
23 April, 02:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 April, 05:36
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
How is all begins.😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
Yep, first-hand experience for me. I get my eggs from a friend who raises chickens. The yolks from the eggs I get from him are sooooo much different...larger and an orange color instead of yellow...I love me some yolks 😋 And the taste? 🤌🤌🤌🤣🤣🤣 wayyyy better 😁
06:19 PM - Apr 23, 2024
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Kira Kju @kju17
24 April, 10:05
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
of course, the best eggs are from the farmer, but I think the color of the yolk depends on the type of food the hens eat...I prefer deep yellow to orange... It has a different taste...
The color of the egg yolk is determined by the presence of pigments (about 0.2%). The orange-yellow color of the yolk is due to the presence of a small amount of carotenoid pigments (around 13-15 μg/yolk). These are mainly xanthophylls (zeaxanthin, lutein, cryptoxanthine and carotene), naturally occurring in poultry feed (yellow corn, dried alfalfa, hay meal, etc.). In some countries, natural pigments are being replaced by synthetic ones (Carophyl, Pigmental, Papricolor, etc.). High doses of vitamin A in compound feed reduce the pigmentation of the yolk, while the vitamin A content of the yolk increases. The pigmentation of the yolk is negatively affected by diseases of the digestive system. The intensity of the color of the yolk is not an indicator of the content of vitamin A and carotene in the yolk.