Pissed Patriot @Fooked
22 April, 05:46
Seem right pray we make it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 April, 03:00
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
YEP... Remember when Trump didnt get put back in..he came out video after video after video..saying .....I will be back soon. and of course his exiting song in rallies.. Hold on I' m coming. SOON has no meaning. It could mean today, tomorrow, 5 yrs from now. He did that for 6 months..then..silence. hasnt said another word. SOMETHING went wrong..very wrong..with this plan.... and of course no one wants to admit it. you can say because people have been slower to wake up than they thought. NOPE I dont believe that for one second. IN FACT pople are tired, burned out, wore out and have lost interest. and you know what..i will also blame it on Q. WHERE THE FUCK are they to give us encouragement. hell anything. so everyone screaming..oh they are waiting for people to wake up..is one big lie. no they are not. People are as awake as they are gonna get. and all that I did trying to wake people early on..makes me look like a fucking fool. so now..I dont even give a shit anymore what happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
He never left.
Declared state of emergency.
Invoked all three emergencies acts.
That puts Fema in charge (AKA military)

The military appointed DJT commander and chief.

It's stays that way under military rule until the people elect a president.

He didn't make that law.
Obama did.
Just backfired on Obama is all.
Research "Emergencies acts"

It's all there
12:34 PM - Apr 23, 2024
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KarlWiggins in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 April, 01:36
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
and what does that have to do with it going until November? Your comment makes ZERO sense.