The Mac @TheMac
12 February, 08:43
So lets get this right here. The Covid-19 virus was a set up using a mixture of light activated semiconducting paramagnetic solar cell liposome nanoparticles (quantum dots) sprayed from the air (atomizer nozzle) and also pre-encapsulated in the flu vaccines.

The mRNA lipid nanoparticle vaccine is for mutating (DNA) neurons to express light activated opsin, that are coincidently activated by an incident of light emitted from the (quantum dot) nanoparticle.

The trick here using ultrasound phased array transducers/antennas to burst the lipid bilayer open and guide the particles as tweez

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
I'm not a acientist, my training is in graphic design... have I got this straight

1 they spray us with the virus, that we then take into our bodies. (I guess some of us react to this stage, some do not? But enough to create the panic-demic to usher in phase 2?)

2 the 'vax' is the introduction into our bodies if the nano dot machine thing, that is activated by a frequency coming from outside our bodies (5G?), that emits a burst of light inside us that then activates the virus?

Did I understand that right?
09:07 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response The Mac to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
The Mac @TheMac
12 February, 02:57
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
👍🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
12 February, 02:58
In response The Mac to his Publication
Once translation initiation is complete, the first aminoacyl tRNA is located in the P/P site, ready for the elongation cycle described below. During translation elongation, tRNA first binds to the ribosome as part of a complex with elongation factor Tu (EF-Tu) or its eukaryotic (eEF-1) or archaeal counterpart. This initial tRNA binding site is called the A/T site. In the A/T site, the A-site half resides in the small ribosomal subunit where the mRNA decoding site is located.