Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
Something seems...I don't know...I'm not sure...spidey senses sensing something weird. Okay...so first there's an earthquake in this town in Washington....then the next thing you know we're getting a nationwide amber alert for that same town...with a double homicide. I just feel like....I'm not sure.....Maybe no connection at all....but just seemed an odd cowinky dink....
03:35 AM - Apr 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
26 April, 09:04
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
And come to find out he was an ex-cop. He also was stopped and they found him with a self-inflicted gunshot wound...the baby was okay and saved. In a nutshell....he killed his ex-wife at the school she worked. Then they found his baby mama was also killed. She was only 17 years old. Meaning she was younger than that when she gave birth. Mmmhhmmm....So...another pedophile.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Baby safe, double murder suspect dead in Oregon - YouTube

A kidnapped 1-year-old child was rescued by police in Oregon after his father, former Yakima police officer Elias Huizar, allegedly committed two murders

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
23 April, 03:39
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
You are right! Something very strange!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396