Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
22 April, 08:39
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
From the BEGINNING of the BEGINNINGS. When 200 of the Angelic Host led a rebellion and were summarily thrown down onto Mt.Herman, where they bound each other by an oath and took human wives for themselves. Taught the wives 'how to do evil' abortion,eugenics, cast spells, every evil imaginable, cuz they cant 'create, they can only 'discreate'. Book of 1 Enoch chapter 6. Incredible history. Nephilim are their children. 1/2 human & quasi immortal. ...and their children & their children's children arent as tall as the original Nephilim. YUP, there ARE ORIGINAL NEPHILIM STILL ALIVE. Antarctica...where you cant say Yeshua (Jesus Christ) anywhere there, because THEY KNOW who Brings Their Doom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 April, 08:13
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
every time i see a landscape with a mountain i do this, i tilt the picture sideways to see the giant

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396