Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
What's going on here? Oh, it's about the votes. Got it.

Never mind the destructive agenda of LGBT...

*I know this post will be met with pushback, but you can't (BE AGAINST) LGBT when the left is pushing but (FOR IT) when it's coming from Trump and Co.
05:32 PM - Apr 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by Physical_Digital_Soldier in this post can reply
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
23 April, 07:28
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
H/T @Red55S

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valentina Pythia @Pythia
22 April, 10:39
๐Ÿ™Œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lysanne anon @lysanne
22 April, 07:59
Darn right itโ€™s about votes.

NEYฦŽอถ Lives @NEYEN
22 April, 05:52
It doesn't bother me...

Everybody has to go under the microscope now, especially if they want to be a 'leader'....leaders have to be vetted up, down and sideways because all trust and credibility are things of the past...

The 'best researchers' should looking at all angles and questioning everyone and everything anyways....nobody gets a free pass anymore, those days are long gone too...I have to know, hear and see it all before I make a decision...