Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
Rage Against the Machine Maggie's Farm - YouTube

rage against the machine covers bob dylan's maggie's farm

02:27 PM - Apr 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 April, 01:32
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Born in Oakland Co., Thank God We got out in 86! Never looked back, except for family! Torn apart state for sure!
😢😖🥰🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 April, 02:00
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
We went out to visit my brother in LA in 1998-he lived in the suburbs but we toured Hollywood and even then I was sickened by the vibe. Now it's a shithole of epic proportions. I wish he'd move home to PA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
23 April, 01:23
Hiya Shell 😘❤️ hope all is good with you!

23 April, 02:03
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Hey my beautiful friend! No one's called me Shell since my dad died in 2002, I love it! My son was married Saturday, and it's a gorgeous day in Central Pa, hope you're living the dream. 😘

Dottie French @DotOn777
23 April, 09:21
As a lifelong resident of Michigan, and an hour away from Flint...seeing the decline in real time is breathtaking.

My daughter-in-law was raised in Flint. She is 42 and much has changed since she moved to St Helen. Her Grandpa worked at GM and retired from the system.

There will NEVER be another construct as beautiful as Flint once was.

Good song. Rage. Thank you.

23 April, 01:22
In response Dottie French to her Publication
I'm so sorry to hear this, it's heart wrenching. My first husband was from Pittsburgh and the stories, oh the stories. I loathe these mothers, with every fiber of my being.