Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 April, 12:23
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Ever get in one of those moods that the littlest things can set you off into laughter that doesn't stop? Oh yeah, I do that! Over the dumbest things sometimes, and I end up laughing so hard, that others catch the laughter too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
22 April, 12:27
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Yes, pretty much every morning when I get to work 🤷‍♂️🤣 Some of the stuff that goes on here 🤣 nicknames, sayings etc., stupid stuff that most people wouldn't think is funny makes me laugh uncontrollably 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 April, 12:19
We are pro 😂😂😂

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 April, 12:21
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Yes we are 🤣🤣🤣

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 April, 12:18
I do, a lot! I also trip over door frames and invisible rocks! 😁