Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
18 January, 05:17
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Parmesan Popcorn!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gators mom11 @gatorsmom11
18 January, 05:16
πŸ˜‹Home Popped in Coconut Oil with Himalayan Pink Sea Salt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Weber @Kevinbweber
18 January, 05:15
Zebra Please!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
18 January, 04:42
I love any kind of popcorn. I'm so ready for the arrests and justice. Its your Birthday? Happy Birthday to you!

Had Enough @Hadenough
18 January, 12:34
I love a plan that comes together! Red kernel popped in coconut oil topped with a drizzle of avacado oil and pink Himalayan salt.🍿

Marygrace Laurich @Marygrace2380
18 January, 12:23
i make the best caramel corn sista ! ill send ya some

Big Steve @BigSteve
18 January, 12:14
LOVE kettle corn! #NationalPopcornDay #EnjoyTheShow

John DeplorableDeadVoter @DeplorableDeadVoter
18 January, 12:09
My favorite is buttered popcorn made right off the stove using kernels and oil!

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
18 January, 12:07
any kind actually....caramel, kettle, olain, cheeae, olive oil cheddar...im good!

Margie 64504317 @Margie64504317
18 January, 12:06
Girl, Me too! I'm gonna be cheering so much, I may get choked on the stuff! But hey....soooo worth it! Lol

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
18 January, 12:04
❣️Will have to prepare a variety of flavors for the entire day