Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
We took some time and went on an adventure this weekend. We needed to get out of the house and just breathe. Such and amazing day everything was so beautiful took us 3 hours to walk the 2 miles we got to see 8 waterfalls and I now consider myself a hikerπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
10:25 AM - Apr 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by Pipsqueak in this post can reply
Robert Franz @afsocrob
22 April, 12:11
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
When you leave your little space and EXPLORE God's Amazing Nature, you get that divine connection back.

OH WHAT A FEELING !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
22 April, 12:15
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Yes exactly, I needed that so bad. Our God is an AWESOME God, recharged and ready for anything.❀️🌻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 April, 11:21
Happy for you πŸ™‚

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
22 April, 10:28
Beautiful place! I've been there a couple of times. Glad you were able to enjoy one of God's masterpieces!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
22 April, 10:31
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
God’s masterpiece was so beautiful, this was the first time we ever went we will be going back over the summer with the grandkids.