Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
21 April, 03:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
21 April, 03:49 (E)
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
He's the only guy that knows what's going on....

Everybody else is part of the problem....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 April, 04:05
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
not sure i trust him either but i like to be well rounded by hearing all perspectives. matter fact, I don't agree with him on some things and I def don't trust Laura Eisenhower

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
I don't trust him but he's right about Carlson, that's for sure. I cringe when anons share his shit.
04:09 PM - Apr 21, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
21 April, 08:02
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
agree

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
21 April, 04:15 (E)
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I trust NOBODY... I am anti-all of them...

It also includes Trump....I never made anybody in an idol or an icon, because they are all part of the problem...

The damage done is massive and irreparable, it's across the board i everything there is...

None of them have any trust or credibility in anything anyways, and now they are all destroying their characters and images....it's all just part of game...

Everybody has sold their souls to the ponzi scheme financial sytem, which is just a CONcept from the flawed minds of men and people will DO and SAY anything for it....

It is what it is and the way the 'game' goes....=)

Only followers of this user (Pythia) can see their posts

21 April, 08:03
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
Good for you, NEYƏN, i feel the same.