memes matter @NoComment
21 April, 09:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
21 April, 09:38
In response memes matter to her Publication
Notice how fancy “prophets” try to complicate Jesus/ The Holy Spirit?
My favorite 🤩 lately is this shouting while praying as if The Holy Spirit is hard of hearing 🧏‍♂️
He’s not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
21 April, 09:46
In response Happy Days to his Publication
🤭🌚✨i think its trickery to eaze drop and bcs they arent creative so if their foockery is to tread water, the enemy needs our data
(?)
i pray in utter silence in Jesus'name to clear the connection totaly and be hidden so to speak bcs He tells me so👀🎀its like [they] can hear our voices but not our prayers/thoughts/conversations with Him,but B our thoughts and emotions🍳

Happy Days @Sun2516
21 April, 09:57
In response memes matter to her Publication
I agree ☝️
The Holy hears and knows our spirit

memes matter @NoComment
21 April, 09:57
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Ya🤭best lurker there is

Only people mentioned by Sun2516 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Happy Days, click on at the bottom under it