Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
21 April, 11:29
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Seriously I will take kids that are never touched
or looked at by psychopaths ever again and
smoothly paved roads, just half of all roads, and
i'm good

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
21 April, 04:04 (E)
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
i'd typed out a comment & hit Publish, it came back blank - like it does when it doesn't accept the link (censored), site down.
Sounds like u want Heaven on Earth & in that cause you want the Real CREATOR to Rule so you can experiences True Goodness.
The Enemy has 'taught us the Earth is a roll ball going thru Space' (planet) but they're Liars so that's probably 'not True'. The BIBLE (WORD of GOD - who doesn't Lie) doesn't say it's a planet.
The Earth is the land/water/air, the 'world' is the 'social system' running the societies (people) of the world and that's been usurped by the fallen angels (d'vil - god of the world, prince of the air) which you dislike. We've no 'idea' what the Earth looks like since the we're taught to believe the Liars. We need More than a Revolution, we need a 'Revelation'! a reconnection with the GOD who Loves us!
If you don't 'love the way the world's being run' John 15:19 might apply to you! We don't 'own' it
https://www.kingjamesbible...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396