Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"🟨 I just saw MANY people on X getting triggered because they THINK Congress just sent another $61 billion to Ukraine today.

They didn’t.

They can’t.

We are under Continuity Of Government.

🟨 Now, look at the vote totals.

3+1+0+1+1+2+1+8 = 17

If you’ve been following this channel you’ve seen just how many “votes” in “Congress” have magically totaled 17 in the recent weeks.

ITS NOT STATISTICALLY POSSIBLE for this to keep happening !

👉 Same playbook: the optics of the criminal uniparty celebrating on the floor of the House and even waving Ukrainian flags as they complexly defy the will of the people and steal more of their money.

👉 It’s so obvious that this is staged and if you understand why, you simply laugh and move on.

They’re not sending $61 million to Ukraine.

Don’t fall for the show.

🇺🇸🟨🇺🇸"

From Dave
https://t.me/newstreasonup...

💥🔥⚔️🎥🎬🍿
04:33 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 April, 07:11
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
I like Your Time Stamp too! 🥰🙏🏼
Angel number 333 is often associated with encouragement and support from the universe or the divine. It's seen as a sign that your guardian angels are close by, ready to help and reassure you that your plans are going well. Here are some common interpretations of what seeing 333 might mean:
.Guidance and Protection
.Trust Your Intuition
.Release Negative Energy
.Creativity and Self Expression
.Abundance and Growth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 April, 06:47
MOVIE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
20 April, 04:54
This is a good point and should be considered all the time.
I admit, my knee-jerk reaction is “WTF” when I hear about “funding” bills being passed.
But in reality, are there actual dollars being sent or is this just smoke & mirrors to get people to wake up to the corruption?

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 April, 10:18
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
Exactly my understanding. To me, as the show gets more and more absurd, it seems to me it is to awaken those who as yet do not see the truth. 😇

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
20 April, 04:44
So, when will these PUBLIC ARRESTS Start America????

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
20 April, 04:44
We do not know how these situations will turn out, but my money says it will not be good for those on the Left.