Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 April, 02:15 (E)
Couldn't sleep for thinking about this last night, so this morning I had to write it down.
Tired of watching ppl promote insanity 😣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
20 April, 02:26
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Thanks for the 'Update' or 'DownDate'
Yep, the Enemy is #BORING & #worthless
Waste Products beget #WasteProducts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 April, 02:35
In response Free Bird to her Publication
Yes indeed.
Too bad for the StarTrek franchise 😐

Free Bird @DCast
They might even 'care' as long as they spread their masters poo 🐍💩🏴‍☠️⚕️, that's their reward
02:39 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply
20 April, 02:44
In response Free Bird to her Publication
Must be; they can't be doing it for ratings, as the most ridiculous episodes have low 5 & 6 star reviews.

Free Bird @DCast
20 April, 04:18
Adding this to the subject: https://coloradosun.com/20... I 'old college fren told me about this recently - having a fren who lives in Paradox (relevant name :)
What gets me is the Patriots are saying that anything 'actor silicone mask biden' signed doesn't go into effect that it's all for show, but is that True? What about this Land grab?
Not adding up