Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
20 April, 11:20
Note to Fellow AnonUppers: I am readying my house for selling FSBO and taking a break from computer shenanigans. Will be back, but maybe only ten minutes a day or so. This is business! Realtors are on advisement that their commissions don't stretch as far as my resolve.

I could get a nice, newer used car for their commissions, and need one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
I sold our first home by myself. If I can do it you can too! Don't let realtors talk you into signing your property with them if you are determined to sell it yourself. Also don't believe people who view your home and say they will come back again. Most don't. All they should say is "Thank you" and leave it at that. You will find a buyer if you have your home priced properly.

🙏 Dear God Almighty guide Kerry through the entire process of selling her home. Allow everything to go smoothly and quickly. May the buyers be happy along with Kerry. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.
11:40 AM - Apr 20, 2024
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
20 April, 11:20
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you, Royal Raven.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 April, 06:41
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
😀 You are most welcome Kerry.