Ocean light @sarcasmfan
22 March, 12:52
I am so awake! It hurts to be so awake!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
20 April, 01:05
In response Ocean light to her Publication
Yes, it can at times! But we are Positive and Keeping our frequencies at the highest levels possible!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ocean light @sarcasmfan
exactly - I allowed myself to dwell in pity after my accident/leg smash on a mountain I am very familiar with. I made 2 mistakes in 1 second. Spring Skiing mistakes - I was too old at 63.
01:10 AM - Apr 20, 2024
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sarcasmfan in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
20 April, 01:14
In response Ocean light to her Publication
That is not old! Old is like 800 years! ;-)

I have not been skiing in years. In my younger years I skied Cockaine ski slopes in upstate NY. One day I thought I was brave enough to hit the moguls. ROFL, Took those so fast, too fast and almost plowed over some people and ended up in the lodge on skiis.

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
20 April, 01:14 (E)
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
hahahahhahahahahaaa I do not know how to respond on Anon Up! - I do not know how to respond - which key, which symbol? I do not have a cell phone, never had one....so