Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 January, 12:53
Navy decode

=

Accidental Manifestation / The Announcement / I Am Magdalene Returned💙🌹/ The Reincarnation Of I Am🦌/ That Special Someone / Setting The Stage / Together At Last / Keys Of Enoch / Angels Exist😇/ Rider Of The White Horse🐎/ Soon To Be Seen By Sight👁/ Patriots In Control🇺🇸/ What Is A Scalar Generator / Unlocks Hidden Door🚪/ Close To The Finish Line🏁/ Let Go Of An Attachment / Our Kingdom Has Come🏰/ Capstone Mission💙💚/ Good Morning X / Numbers Do Speak / Ahhh This Is Painful😭/ The Hunt For Q 🏹/ Uh Oh My Covers Blown💥/ Dont Mess With Texas⚠️/ Ignorance Is Killing America / Im Unstoppable🔥🐉/ Decode He Is Our Lord🦌/ Install Drain The Swamp / Ark Of The Covenant Found🤯/ The Goddess Is Homesick😓/ Both Sides Scared Of Q😱/ Stop Fighting Please🥺/ Thank You For Playing😘/ Fruits Of The Spirit🍍/ I Am A Key To God🔑
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
238-832
667-766
TS 10:01

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply
trueblue @trueblue
19 April, 10:49
In response trueblue to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396