Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
Today is my birthday and it’s been great. Family is everything. Love one another.
08:35 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by Cmrivers75 in this post can reply
DKH HeitO’Dell @DHe1
20 April, 05:02
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
Happiest of birthdays to you 🎂🎈🎁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 April, 05:20
In response DKH HeitO’Dell to her Publication
Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
19 April, 08:49
You’re one in a trillion billion!! (literally)
❤️🎉🍿🥳

19 April, 09:24
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Thank you so much

The Real Me @TheRealMe
19 April, 08:47
Happy Birthday to you, fellow Taurus.

19 April, 09:24
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Thank you so much

Barry McCockinner @arjayem
19 April, 08:44
Happy Birthday! 3/31 was mine. On the new Calander or Julian we'll have 13mos of 28 days.
Perhaps we'll ALL get new B'days.

19 April, 09:23
In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication
I hope we do. Happy belated.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
19 April, 08:37
Happy Birthday! 🌟

19 April, 08:38
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Thank you