Kat Donnell @katdonnell
18 April, 02:53
I love it here, sorry that people don't respond to questions. I need your help here. A close friends adult daugher has been diagnosed with colon cancer. I do not know if she was jabbed. Since the radiation is damn near killing her, she is open to treatment. If you have any links regarding the effectinness of Ivermectin, case studies, testimonials....please, copy and paste it here. Usually I find all kinds of links her, but not today. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
larryelkinse @larryelkinse
19 April, 09:43
In response Kat Donnell to her Publication
I've gotten My Ivermectin order from https://buyivermectinforhu... , and have been very happy with the service. They're in India, no Rx is required (ignore that box on the form), they also sell HCQ, AZM & other antibiotics, and they provide a tracking link for shipping.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat Donnell @katdonnell
Thank you. I get mine locally, I'm in Texas.
05:11 PM - Apr 19, 2024
In response larryelkinse to his Publication
Only people mentioned by katdonnell in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kat Donnell, click on at the bottom under it