Medeea Greere @MedeeaG
Positive Thinking Aids the Immune System, Increases Longevity, and Restores Energy – The Brain is Shaped by What We Think, Feel, and Do!

The brain molds itself based on what we think, feel, and do! Positive thinking strengthens the immune system, increases vital energy, and enhances longevity!

Kindness, generosity, and faith are essential!

https://amg-news.com/posit...
05:09 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by MedeeaG in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
19 April, 07:02
In response Medeea Greere to her Publication
I find this very interesting as I have had experience of the brain compensating for a loss.
I was involved in a double corner/front car collision years ago resulting in nerve damage to my right cervical sympathetic nerves. It takes circa 1 year for scarring on the nerve myelin to cause inflammation of the nerves, it travels from head to toe on the right side and eventually, with too much activity, it occasionally travels to the left side too.

One learns to cope with this injury. As it's an invisible injury some people don't understand the consequences. Years later I was getting a sharp shooting feeling across the centre of my brain when I was sat eating and crossing the lower part of my legs. I can easily lose balance, my brain compensated & warned me, no more crossing legs.
One day I walked towards a bank in my garden & thought if I go down it to weed I might lose balance. My brain shot that sharp balance compensation from one side to the other purely by thought!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396