memes matter @NoComment
19 April, 04:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
19 April, 04:09
In response memes matter to her Publication
gotta have proof after all these years
no offense
just want proof

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
19 April, 04:11
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
All you have to do is look, the indicators Are the proof thats allowed to give due to many reasons
For our safety for one

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
i have been and there is so much fake you cant tell real from fiction, they claim they are dead but we have seen no proof at all
04:12 PM - Apr 19, 2024
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JamieRochelleCotters in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
19 April, 04:31
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
I gather its the eye that sees
To me it looks like we taking them out but keeping them in for optics and purhaps assetts and placeholders to get data and future control
Merely speculating in war mode
Your right sir the proof is hard to proof without painting a whole picture
The proof to me is visible all ova,in micro and macro this whole time, facts Are what all speculation is based in, facts like T winning 2016
We know they cheat
,the election fraud was seen by the world showing the crimes
Epstein
People want the list, we have it
arrests happened during plandemic and we saw their boots and now they gone and back looking different and congress is Next if not being blackmailed by us now or whistblew
The seeding of all we know via their plattformz we got them to speak of everything like we crazy but all pr is good pr
I can see the enemy speaking and digging its own grave🎀
Do not interfere while the enemy is destroying it self
The real war is subterrainain