Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 October, 12:23
Navy decode

=

The Storm Is Upon Us Hidden Message Click ⛈/ Its A Wonderful Life / The Justice Department ⚖/ Spiritually Gifted Lady ✨ 👁/ Draw The Numbers / If You Could Read My Mind / Nowhere To Be Found 😔/ I Am Healed And I Forgive Myself 💖/ Cannabis It Should Legal End Of Story / When Pigs Fly 🐖/ Seventeen Broke The Gematria Code / But His Hand Is Stretched Out Still 🦌🖐/ John Kennedy Control 🤗/ Crowned By God 👑/ No Rest For The Wicked / Self Control Is A Good Quality Q / Family Is Everything 💗/ The First Twin Flames🔥🔥/ The Message Has Been Received 💌/ Every Breath You Take / Angels Are Protecting Me 😇/ Saving Israel For Last / It Had To Be Done This Way / God Is All The Ego I Have Left / Directed By Higher Power🔋/ Ready Reserves ✅/ Hidden Truth Is Myk Hyn 🔥/ Knock Your Socks Off 🧦/ Trump Announcement 🎤
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
227-722
1362-2631
26 = Z
TS 18:00 - 6:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it