memes matter @NoComment
18 April, 03:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
18 April, 11:01
In response memes matter to her Publication
The missing piece in most people's lives is Jesus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
18 April, 11:17
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
and back to you again
Its a pickle
He guides us the whole way but its the two way connection that changes everything
Conciousness is everything
You Are key

wht 2.0 @wht
18 April, 02:08 (E)
In response memes matter to her Publication
I must quibble

God certainly has a plan for each of us ... gifts given and parts to play. And though He would lead us in the way ...... unless we follow then what? If any one of us does not ?... are we not free to do so? Would that hinder His work? His *finished* work?

Jesus is 'key' to it ALL .. THE way, THE truth, THE life

"And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me" Jn12:32

He's the Alpha and Omega ... self existent ... though He created and so so SOOO desires us .... He doesn't *need* us .. whereas even this breath and the next are exclusively dependent on Him.

The *author* and *finisher* of our faith.

Due ALL glory

no pickle at all .. ;)

memes matter @NoComment
!excatly
",and back to you again" was my version, and the pickle the observations of what we speak of
I gathered i wanted to be funny, i Will do better ☺️🩰i am very often misumderstood bcs i am an idiot😹🎀🍳
And thats a pickle
Its all pickles!
bcs its allacumulating Even the Jesus and us thingy bcs it keeps giving😂😭💀❤️its many many pickles
I cant stop counting pickles
02:31 AM - Apr 19, 2024
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it