Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
17 April, 01:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
17 April, 11:29
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
There was so much more to the
Rockefeller Evil instilled on humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
18 April, 02:31
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
David Rockefeller, probably the worst of all those Rockefeller demonic beings.
NY Governor Rockefellers wife's name was "Happy."

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
18 April, 03:35
In response Every Time to her Publication
Yikes…..taking a
Gook Look at Happy
with
Governor Nelson Rockefeller.😬

Isn’t that special.

How did
Nelson become
Vice President
during the
Nixon Administration?

Every Time @soTELLme533
18 April, 07:07
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Urban, I read the replies about "Happy."
I was really young, but remember thinking that she was not that attractive, which is sometimes what I pick up on 'men-wives.'
With Happy, it's a little hard to tell. A profile of her face might be a deciding factor.
Anyway, I also recall that Nelson was - according to the tabloids - very much in love with her.
As for Nixon and Nelson- i wonder if Nixon was truly a good guy. He was involved with some not-so-good-people.
But "politics makes for strange bedfellows."
Nixon was reviled, hated and completely destroyed by the media and most politicians.
Then when he died, they all said he was great.
Nixon is responsible for opening up China, as before his admin, China was a hermit nation.
Hmmm, I wonder how that turned out!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
Interesting that word 'bedfellows' πŸ‘€
Fellows only; clearly no women in those beds πŸ™ƒπŸ˜†
12:38 AM - Apr 19, 2024
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
19 April, 03:23
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
in the way old days, like the 1930s when families were poor, kids did share beds.
remember how Charlie of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory had grandparents who all shared beds?

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 April, 02:47
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Many other countries also, out in the provinces. People did what they had to do.