Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 April, 04:52
Well. I really stumbled into something.
Here I was postulating that a past civilization is hidden under a cemetery and now I've uncovered a whole satanic possibly SRA route all around Weslyan Univ.
Omg. What do we do?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Reclaim it, walk the route and bless it in the Name of Jesus Christ?
04:58 PM - Apr 18, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
18 April, 05:00
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
hahah...that's a lot longer of a route than it looks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 April, 05:07
But when all is said and done, with as many Patriots and with The Great Awakening. It can be done by many! And Clean up our areas! "Take our Areas back" so to speak!

18 April, 04:59
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
someone needs to get in there and rescue any children

18 April, 05:00
maybe they did already
i felt tremors a lot abt 3-4 yrs ago

18 April, 05:07