Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ Update on Health:
Results came back from blood test! I have a serious Bacterial infection! Treating with antibiotics and will test again in 1 month! Praying for good outcome and healing! I am feeling better from the first round of antibiotics first prescribed! Continuing Ivermectin, supplements and Probiotics! New antibiotic coming today specifically for this type! Thank you again for All prayers sent! Any suggestions gladly reviewed! Love to All ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ
10:54 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
larryelkinse @larryelkinse
19 April, 09:43
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I've gotten My Ivermectin order from https://buyivermectinforhu... , and have been very happy with the service. They're in India, no Rx is required (ignore that box on the form), they also sell HCQ, AZM & other antibiotics, and they provide a tracking link for shipping.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 April, 12:23
In response larryelkinse to his Publication
I use the same! πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ«ΆπŸ»β€οΈπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 April, 11:17
Prayers for your quick recovery. πŸ™ Here is a recipe for an antibiotic type of herbal treatment. Good to try at the first sign of illness.
1/2 cup honey
1 tsp Tumeric
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Lemon zest or juice of half a lemon
Mix well
Take 1 tsp daily
πŸ˜‡

18 April, 11:30
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank you Carole for Prayers and Recipe! 😘
I just recently found that very same recipe! β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
Planned to start after Finishing prescribed one! Didn’t know if I could take at same time!! Can I? Also Got some Lemon-Ginger Tea. Please send any tips You Have! Blessings to You Sister! ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

connie wright @cowri
18 April, 11:04
πŸ™πŸ’›πŸ™

18 April, 11:05
In response connie wright to her Publication
Thank you ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Silver Cat @silvercat
18 April, 10:58
Continuing prayers for you!

18 April, 11:04
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thank you sooo much My Brother! ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ