Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 April, 09:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
17 April, 09:03 (E)
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Magnolia tree today, 4/17🥰🌸🍃😭🕊🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 April, 09:10
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Just lovely!!! I have one bloom of the seedlings I began that is coming, White Alyssum and of the perennials I had in pots from years before, I have some light pink columbine flowers.

I have a lot started and potted already, guess we shall see how it goes.

amy lilley @amylilley
17 April, 09:27
The FRAGRANCE of the Magnolia is the sweetest, even after fading!!! Sounds SO HOPEFUL, your plantings, I pray a great bounty of color and beauty🌺💖🌺😇😇🕊️🐸

17 April, 10:07
TY and I know with that Magnolia tree, you will get a great showing!!! TY for sharing!!! I think I can smell them all the way here!💛

amy lilley @amylilley
….YES, wafting right to your house🌺🌸🌺the sweetest of blessings🕊🐸
10:53 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by amylilley in this post can reply
18 April, 10:41
TY!!! I accept wholeheartedly!!!💛

amy lilley @amylilley
18 April, 10:42
Amen Amen💖😇🌺🕊🐸