Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Aaron Rodgers Drops Bombshell: ‘Fauci Created AIDS in 80’s as Part of Depopulation Experiment’

New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers has declared that Dr. Anthony Fauci created AIDS in a lab in the 1980's as part of a sick depopulation experiment on humanity.

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv...
09:24 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
18 April, 12:32
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Sounds like Aaron may have read RFK Jrs 2 books as well. 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
18 April, 12:01
Massive smear campaign against Aaron Rodgers beginning in 3-2-1-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
17 April, 11:41
Nice to see it being exposed……

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
17 April, 11:17
TRUTH! I remember Fraudci being lambasted on the news by a fellow collegue (who would later end up dead) in Miami in the 80's! I was a teen and not "into" adult things but having known so many people contracting AIDS at that time, I DID pay SOME attention . When this Covid poison came out and I heard his name.. I just KNEW he was responsible for BOTH!! I hope he's met a rope by now!

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
17 April, 11:06
I agree with Rodgers and am glad he is talking about this. I knew something was wrong 30 ears ago.
Do we know why Aaron is speaking about this topic? Did he lose someone?

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
17 April, 10:20
I feel sorry for normies getting the wholly shiteS of truth knocked into them as we move forward. I was there myself, and it was earth shattering, as well as life changing. I survived, and only want the truth now, and more prepared for my fall-out, should one occur. God Bless these souls and the blessing I find here with you guys, my Fam-A-Lam. Love y'all 💞🙏

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
17 April, 11:02
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
It was an awful time. Our family went through that too. It was scary and confusing. Patients and docs were pleading to release AZT.
So glad you survived.
They learned from that experiment in the 80's. This time they released several options so people would focus on which one, rather than the validity of any of them.
Why is Aaron talking about this? Did he lose someone?

Cindy Shadrick @PoodlesRock
17 April, 09:52
Good for him for speaking to TRUTH