Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
Just my 2 cents- I have been taking time and really thinking about everything that is going on. First, this is NOT a fight between right and left-its between good and evil. Second, what if, we are suppose to learn to love through all of this. I dont mean like lover love but love for your brother and or neighbor. Dropping our ego and finding the love, patience, and acceptance for other ppl that we have for ourselves. Jesus said the greatest commandment is love. Love seems simple but it really is not. I try to love other ppl but I find myself many times falling short in that department. I am going to ponder this more and do alot of praying because above all else I want my Heavenly Father to be happy to call me His child.
08:01 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Barry McCockinner @arjayem
17 April, 08:10
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
2 things have helped me, one is to try to listen as long as possible before speaking, in any situation.
The second is to remember that the other person could be fighting a private battle I know nothing of.
It affects perspective....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
18 April, 02:44
In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication
You are very right on that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 April, 08:05
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
OLD HABITS AND CONDITIONING IS HARD TO BREAK SOMETIME ...ITS HARD ON THE EGO TO LOVE EVERYONE