Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 April, 05:59
FORD Recalls

Ford recalls almost half a million compact SUVs and pickup trucks over loss of drive power | Daily Mail Online

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
17 April, 06:08
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
; (

My 2014 F 150 is fine with no recalls
33,000 miles
just like new
clean inside & out
cleaner when it left the lot...
I love my Ford Truck
Always parked inside

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
Trucks like that are going for about $20-25k where I live, and they're good for 250,000 miles.

Bad thing is if you sell it and want to replace it with a newer pickup truck, then you're just chasing the market.
06:18 PM - Apr 17, 2024
In response connie wright to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
17 April, 06:55
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I paid $53,000 in 2014.....today if you can get one (because of the electric) $74,000+
I was kinda worried when I got it - 20" tires - I am a 5' 72 year old grandma....I like to see who I can/will hit LOL -
I won't drive much longer (1st I hate driving)
30-50 mile trips....
my grandson lives with me so I can tell him how to drive LOL...
Ford wants my truck cause it is low mileage & clean as can be but I told them this would be my last vehicle...
I had a Town & Country before this but you need a truck to put gas cans in & such...
I don't like to drive it when it rains so it don't get dirty.....

Mike Anon @Mike314
17 April, 07:09
In response connie wright to her Publication
Brand new vehicles are ridiculously priced.

I bought a 2004 Ford Explorer in 2007 for about $8k.

I drove that bad boy until 2022, and never needed a major repair. Just wear items like breaks and shocks, etc.

I bought a 2011 just before the market skyrocketed a couple of years ago and I'm perfectly happy with it.

New vehicles are a waste of money if you ask me.