Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 April, 03:16
Larry Nassar - Sex Abuse Payout to Victims!

Justice Department agrees to pay out $100M to victims of former Team USA gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar's sex abuse, citing failures by the FBI | Daily Mail Onl..

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
17 April, 03:21
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Aloha
Kris, 👋
What do you think would be a comparable payout, other than money.
A money substitute 😍
Court is Always about money.
Deep pockets always win.
Justice Department.
Isn't that, We the People
Work harder, and pay your taxes 😊
curious is all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 April, 03:24
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Perhaps a say from those that have been victims of his abuse should be asked?

Tracey Weller @Tweller
17 April, 04:07
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I am so glad this is finally getting resolved. So many stories along the way it’s hard to keep track of any justice. I watched those poor girls give their testimony against this POS. I hope he burns in the lake of🔥

I hope he gets ALL that he deserves!!!
04:56 PM - Apr 17, 2024
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it