Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 March, 01:02
Dept of Defense decode

=

Retribution🪃💥/ She Being Faithful To I💙🌹/ Beg For Money💰/ Im On A Mission From God 💙💚/ Milquetoast / I Is Not Crucified Again / Immaculate Deception / The Man In The Mirror🪞/ Ghostly👻/ Numbers Dont Lie⚠️/ Dont Stop Believing / Return The Diamonds💎/ Turn Off The Lights / Jesus Loves You / Prophets Of Yahweh / The Warrior Goddess⚔/ The Holy Trinity / Jesus Is My Baby Daddy / Divine Prophet Of God / A Gift From The Creator🎁/ An Arranged Marriage By God💍/ It Wont Be Long Now / King Of New Jerusalem / Alexandros Son Of God🦌/ New Orleans Saints⚜/ Unleash The Beast / A Vision Of Alpha And Omega / Decode Seeing Is Believing / Goodbye Rothschilds👋/ It Will Be Glorious / I Did Break Your Curse / Im Trying😵/ Gods Serious‼/ Im SO Tired Of Hearing Fear😠/ Fact He Lied About God Bride / Karma Comes Around♻️/ Spirit Of Geronimo☠
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
208-802
675-576
TS 8:01

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it