Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I'm not sure why some people are trying to build up such fear and others build up such hope. Just looking at the graphics on David Nino's videos stresses me out. I love David but the over the top graphics I question. There seems to be 2 sides. One side with hope is Freedom Force Battalion, And We Know and The Original Mark Z and the other that drives doom and gloom. I prefer the hope side or as my daughter calls it Hopium. I believe in my Father's love.
12:07 PM - Apr 17, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
17 April, 12:28 (E)
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏 I love your screen name "Hope Always"
and you certainly make a great point

I can personally say AMEN 🙏 YES... there is indeed cause for HOPE in the end I think all believers know in their heart GOD WINS!!!

However, that said... that WIN will not be for everybody to share in... MANY souls will be lost in the Tribulations to come - many will die as well... the good along with the bad... 🔥🔥🔥

The important point is the salvation of souls... better to die and be in Christ, than to live through the Tribulation and NOT be saved for Heaven - for HEAVEN should be the ultimate goal for all God's Children - 🙏

P.S. if some of my posts have brought their share of FEAR... Then I pray it strikes the FEAR OF GOD into non-believers to wake up, for the time is short... and He Will Return in Divine Judgment & Glory

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 April, 12:09
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Military never pushes fear. Thats why we stay beside them. They have the INTEL. NOT NINO. 🤗❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396