Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
Callie either has a mass on her heart causing fluid buildup orrr she has the Pulmonary Thromboembolism.. It is rare with Cushings but it can happen.. Thats my guess. Not much else fits.... Either way she has fluid buildup going on. I wished we could get ECHO done sooner than May 28th. Until then..she will be on Lasix. I now have the correct dosage for her and will play it by ear on how she does. I am still going to give heart supplements (not meds) andddd I will add in some tumor killers to the mix. All I can do at this point is experiment.....and hope for the best. The vet is clueless. Soooo here I go again with a mysterious illness. Why me? Why do I get rare cases…why…anyway if you can donate to Callie for her ECHO, I would appreciate it greatly.

https://www.gofundme.com/f...
12:48 AM - Apr 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
20 April, 10:54
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
My husband and I are praying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 April, 12:47
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
🙏❤️Thank you so much!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
18 April, 11:37
Prayers for you Callie and your loved ones 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and heal you 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

18 April, 01:54
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
❤️Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
17 April, 01:33
Prayers of healing & comfort going up for Callie.

17 April, 02:42
In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication
Thank you!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 April, 01:24
Sending prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love! 🙏🕊💗✨

17 April, 02:43
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Thank you!