DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
I stopped in on one of my clients today and she says to me, don’t get too close I have COVID. I said that’s okay I’m not worried I don’t really believe in the whole COVID thing. She looks at me like I’m crazy. She then says didn’t you see on the news that all those people died from Covid. I said I don’t watch the news. Then said if you don’t test for Covid then you don’t get Covid, she asked what do you think all those people died from. I said the vaccine. She said this was per vaccine. I said that the news lied to get you to take the vaccine. She asked me to leave. I said okay I guess I’ll let you know if I end up not feeling well but can’t let you know if I get Covid because I’ll never test for it. I’ll I kept thinking is if she’s has it why is she in her office with her employees? I totally forgot to ask her if she’s vaccinated, idiot!
07:48 PM - Apr 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by DorQus17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DorQus Patriot, click on at the bottom under it