COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
07 April, 07:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 April, 07:21
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
On the side of the ship - APL

VK's America Pissed Level - 9.721/10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
So originally the # had to be 80. Now we're shooting for what? 100?
I know families dealing with ptsd, this 100% is like dealing with a pressure cooker. Yesterday was one of the worst days of my life. Please pray for me and my family. I honestly don't think we're going to survive these days as a family. I pray for seniors as well as every family dealing with someone who is dealing with enough stress without dealing with the world collapsing around them. I am trying my best to be loving and forgiving. I am trying my best to hold everything together through this storm but it's so hard. I feel like I am on a wooden raft in the middle of an ocean with 80 ft waves.
It's taking every ounce of energy to keep any of us from drowning. We have witnessed one mental breakdown that was really bad. I feel like we're heading there again & I am terrified. GOD please help everyone around the world in our shoes not drown. Please help us to walk on water now with you. We love you GOD. Hear our prayer
03:00 PM - Apr 16, 2024
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
18 April, 11:35
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Prayers for you and your family HopeAlways 888 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect you and keep you safe 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 April, 02:11
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
Thank you. We need them.

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
16 April, 10:11
🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

connie wright @cowri
16 April, 07:47
💛🙏👣👣🙏💛

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
16 April, 07:44
Right there with you, Hope!
Sending prayers, blessings and much love!
🙏🕊💗✨

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
16 April, 07:40
I'm with you; thank you for putting it into words.