Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
Please say a prayer for my family. My husband just passed away from Acute Respiratory Failure. 😪
12:06 PM - Apr 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
16 April, 06:57
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
❤️🙏🏼❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
16 April, 06:47
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
16 April, 06:45
I am so sorry for your loss. May God welcome him & comfort you 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
16 April, 06:40
🙏❤️ may GOD BLESS him, and you and your family during this difficult time

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 April, 06:40
So so sorry Dorothea 🥺

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
16 April, 06:39
I'm so sorry for your loss. Keeping you & your family in my prayers Sending love & light.

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 April, 06:31
🙏I am So Sorry for Your Loss Dorothea, I Feel You, I Truly do My Heart and Prayers To You😭🙏💞

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
I’m So Very Sorry! 😢 💔 Sending Love and Prayers
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
😢🙏🙏🙏

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
16 April, 06:28
Oh I am so sorry - prayers for all of you..know that Jesus has his loving arms around him..he is in a better place

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
16 April, 06:27
So sorry for your loss.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
16 April, 06:24
You have been in my prayers quite a time Dorothea. So sorry to learn this.
Please stay strong Beautiful Spirit.🙏🏽😔🙏🏽

17 April, 09:34
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Thank you very much. Please keep us in your prayers longer.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
16 April, 03:59
So sorry to hear. Sending love and light your way, along with prayers for peace. ❤️🕊

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
16 April, 02:36
Peace be with you. May the Love of the Universe surround you & Hold you.

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Ana Tate @Anatated
16 April, 02:19
May you all be blanketed in peace. 🙏💔

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 April, 02:06
I am so very sorry for your loss. 🙏💔🙏

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 April, 01:54
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you. May God hold you in his arms through this difficult time in your life.

Just Diana @Diana19
16 April, 01:41
🙏🙏🙏

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
16 April, 01:34
oh my im so sorry...prayers for you all...peace.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
16 April, 01:21 (E)
So sorry for your loss may he rip , prayers sent

Michael Phillips @Crager71
16 April, 01:16
Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
16 April, 01:20
May you receive many affirmations that his spirit is near 💖🌹

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
16 April, 01:02
Dorothea, I can't tell you how sorry I am. I pray that God is with you and your family, he will ease your pain.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
16 April, 01:01
🙏 Praying for strength and comfort. I understand the deep sorrow. I lost my husband to COPD 2 years ago.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 April, 01:22
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
My condolences on the loss of your husband, 2 years ago. 🙏 💕

16 April, 06:00
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
I'm sorry for your loss too.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
16 April, 12:56
Praying for you and yours, with all my love.
LOVE

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
16 April, 12:46

Tracey Weller @Tweller
16 April, 12:39
I am sorry for your family’s loss. Sending hugs and prayers ♥️