Rompt Theodoor @oeralinda
15 April, 07:31
It is the tests that come back 'normal', while you KNOW it and just feel the changes in your body. The clots, the graphene microblades that sever veins, the spines that adhere like Velcro to tissues and organs.

It is the shortness of breath and the palpitations at the slightest effort that doctors cannot explain...

It's the 'knowing' that it was for nothing, even though we believed at the time that it was with the best intentions.

It is this tattoo on my arm of the vx batch numbers that I use to open conversations and share my side effects with every doctor I encounter.

It's knowing that every second... every second... the breath I take could be my last before I die.

It's sadness... deeply empty, heartbreaking sadness for all my family and friends, all those I love and care for.

It's loss... the loss of my future dreams and plans, the loss of my husband and family... it's the pain felt from the name-calling and constant hate online.

Anonymous

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
Prayers. Praying for God's Comfort and Grace.
For all.
02:26 AM - Apr 16, 2024
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Silver Cat, click on at the bottom under it