Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 April, 08:14
https://youtu.be/cuIaKwNAD...

LOVE IS COMING ............
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Carry On - YouTube

I have no intention to violate the rights of the copyright owners or infringing this song.The owner is WMG.I am not the owner of anything.I just want to shar...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 April, 08:18
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 April, 08:28
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
It was all written in SON gs........ I am watching The Messiah right now - a Netflix series - OMG.... AMAZING!!!! 0- They played the SON g when the Messiah was freed ! .. all in present time.....

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 April, 08:30
i will have to check it out...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 April, 08:32
i watched some episodes last year...will have to watch in its entirety...thanks again for your responses to my posts regarding ego...it was very HELPFUL

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 April, 08:35
Just cutting through all the nonsense love watching the Messiah and not the Muggles.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 April, 08:36
who are the muggles?

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 April, 09:05
The ones with the left brain egos ..... the ones who live in darkness and fear.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
thank you for clarifying...have a great night !!...will be looking forward to read your posts if you make
09:08 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by Dan47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Sunday, click on at the bottom under it