Mike Anon @Mike314
15 April, 08:10
I'll wait until we get nuked 🙄🙄🙄

Until then it's all bullshit.

Fear mongering 101.

I got a life to live.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 April, 08:23
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
LIVE IT MIKE !! ..... Go LIVE IT its out there ... not here.... the minute you make that claim you will see a whole new world !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
15 April, 08:36
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I've been living it for years now, Elle.

In the context of what I posted though, I mean that most of the stuff people post here on AU is so lame.

Fear mongering shit and fake news.

Fake people, fake accounts.

Absolute shit on here anymore 🤷‍♂️🙄🤣

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
That’s why I haven’t been on much -the Day I decided to release most of the attachments I had and realized this was the hell loop and there is nothing we r fighting on here is when literally everything changed for me / abundance coming in all ways. - silence is golden !
08:44 PM - Apr 15, 2024
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it