Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
The separation has begun. Yes, there are Zionists who do not even deserve to be called human (as many are most likely demons or at the least, demonic), but how do those who decry and judge those of us who stand with the Biblical land and ppl explain the archaeological discoveries found in the very pages of the Word?

"The Calling of Abram … I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you; and all the families of the earth will be blessed through you."

New Archaeological Discoveries Confirm Ancient Connection of Israel to the Jewish People
https://www.algemeiner.com...
06:23 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
15 April, 06:28
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
No different than anything or anywhere else… infiltration. God knows who’s who and what’s what. He will sort it out. Israel is blessed and His people are blessed, we must support and love God’s country and His chosen people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396