TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
If you "Stand with Israel" YOU ARE NOT AMONG THE AWAKE. You are MORE confused than Liberals are. Liberals are across-the-board Commies. You, on the other hand live in total confusion. On the one hand you know who holds every purse string and runs all the honeypot operations, owns every institution, is the CEO of every institution, has infiltrated every single fucking government----> on the other fucking hand you say, "I stand with Israel" AKA---> "I am fucking insane... and STILL ASLEEP".
04:57 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
15 April, 05:09
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I pray for Palestine and the Palestinians. They are the TRUE Jewish people. Israel is a made up country established in 1948 and Israel in the Bible is a person not a country. That’s what I’ve learned so far.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 April, 05:19
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
You are right... Abraham was born in Iraq, too.... the Palestinians truly are... 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Hamas is an Israel Asset... and it all makes sense.. because they say they don't want to bomb Palestinians... but "because Hamas is so evil and spreads out among the Palestinians" they cannot help taking down civilians with Hamas. They are not after Hamas..... Israel is after GAZA LAND. They want to clear Palestinians out of there.... it is sickening!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
15 April, 05:00
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Several years ago Charleston SC had a big bill board stating
THEY support Israel.
What losers

15 April, 05:23
In response arba happihr to her Publication
They don't understand..... they hold on to some things and surrender some.... but that's not "Waking Up". Zionists ARE the entire curse on mankind. Period.